This fantastic workshop is provided by a fully qualified Chef trained in child nutrition. You will receive a consultation in your own home for your children that is individually tailored. Learn to cook quick, easy and nutritional meals for your child. You will also learn how to provide nutritionally balanced snacks and receive an individually tailored menu plan for your child.
Areas covered are:
- Introduction to nutritional needs and how imbalances can affect behaviour and development.
- Learn to distinguish between conflicting sources of health and nutrition information and decide what is best for your family.
- Determine the most crucial nutrients for your child's wellbeing and the best food sources.
- Identify dangerous food additives and toxins in our food supply and how best to avoid them.
- Learn which foods can boost your child's immunity or assist with specific conditions (eg: asthma, allergies, hyperactivity).
- Discover nutritious, delicious meal and snack ideas that are quick and easy to prepare.
- Pick up time-saving tricks, ways to deal with fussy eaters and creative new ideas to 'get the good stuff in’.
Child Nutrition Workshop day or evening
Package 3 hours = $158.50 (introductory rate)