You do not need to have a spare room to have this service.
- Sleep guidance and routine development, provided by qualified and experienced Nannies
- Teach and guide you through Night Nannies gentle settling program
- Provide individually tailored routine and techniques to suit your child and family
- Shortest times are 10pm - 6am (longer hours are available as needed for an additional hourly rate)
Night Nannies come to your home to provide assessment, guidance and support in relation to your child's sleep routines, health and environment, working in with the needs of your family. The Night Nanny can work a shift from 9pm - 7am or an earlier start time. We work with you as a team in attending to your child's needs throughout the night, resettling, changing and encouraging the establishment of a regular sleeping routine to help your family get a good nights sleep. The Night Nanny looks at the day and night routine and uses a holistic approach when tailoring the program. We do NOT use any forms of controlled crying or controlled comforting. The Pre-School program offers age and developmentally appropriate tailored solutions relevant to the ages of 3 years to 5years of age.
Night Nannies has a gentle sleep technique philosophy and does NOT follow controlled crying. We work with an individualised program deriven from Night Nannies experienced and trained Sleep Specialists. As followers of Elizabeth Pantley’s no cry sleep solutions for babies and toddlers, we suggest purchasing these books as a helpful guide.
Sleep Guidance Workshops in your home are also available
Services are 3 hours minimum and are individually tailored as best as possible around the times you are requiring. Sleep Workshops are held during the day or evening. A specialised Sleep Guidance Nanny provides an in home consultation to you regarding your child’s sleeping issues. The specialised Nanny will teach you techniques and the sleep guidance program. Parents then implement the program themselves overnight or during the day. You are then eligible for 3 weeks phone & email support free from our Sleep Guidance Specialist.
- Sleep Guidance Overnight (Single child) Package Overnight
10pm-6am = $278.50 per night 9pm-7am = $338.50 per night (Min 2 nights)
- Sleep Guidance Overnight (Twins) (Triplets slightly higher rate)
Package Overnight 10pm-6am = $318.50 per night 9pm-7am = $388.50 per night (Min 2 nights)
- Sleep Guidance Workshop day or evening (Single)
Package 3 hours = $200.00
- Sleep Guidance Workshop day or evening (Twins) (Triplets slightly higher rate)
Package 3 hours = $220.00
||9pm - 7am or 10pm - 6am minimum 8 hours. (Longer hours available as required)
|LENGTH OF CONTRACT:
||No contracts. There is a minimum of 2 nights consecutive in order to establish an effective sleeping routine for your child.